Jump to Navigation Links

Chapel of the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration Beautiful Chapel of the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration

This Beautiful chapel is located in the Saint Francis Convent in Mishwaka, Indiana.

For many years the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration have conducted Perpetual Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.

The following quote is taken from "Our Form of Life", (the constitution of the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration):

(With permission of the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration, Mishwaka, Indiana)


Saint Francis Provincialate
1515 Dragoon Trail
P.O. Box 766
Mishwaka, Indiana 465460-0766
Attention: Sister Angela Mellady




search tips advanced search

What's New    Site Index



Home | Directory | Eucharist | Divine Training | Testimonials | Visit Chapel | Hardon Archives

Adorers Society | PEA Manual | Essentials of Faith | Dictionary | Thesaurus | Catalog | Newsletters

Real Presence Eucharistic Education and Adoration Association
718 Liberty Lane
Lombard, IL 60148
Phone: 815-254-4420
Contact Us
Internet: www.therealpresence.org

Copyright © 2000 by www.therealpresence.org
All rights reserved worldwide.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval
system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior
written permission of www.therealpresence.org